My co-workers know I’m a big fan of days like today where the month, day and year are all the same (I even got married on 07/07/07). So in the spirit of 12/12/12, here is our Year in Review recap of our 12 most loved things about 2012 at MRIS.
- MRIS Homes – Quite possibly the biggest launch of the year, the MRIS Homes app allows brokers and agents the ability to do business in real time from anywhere. We have received valuable feedback from you about it, and you can expect to see more improvements and enhancements in 2013.
- New Keystone Homepage – The new Keystone Homepage gave you a number of features to make managing listings even easier, like customizing user preferences, faster listing search ability, easier editing and scheduling of listing change information, improved listing location verification and more.
- School Boundaries Search – We saw some great functionality upgrades to Matrix this year, especially the school boundaries search that made it possible for buyers who wanted a home in a particular school district to find available listings in their desired area. If you still haven’t tried it out, watch this mrisTV video that explains it for you.
- New Tab, New Type – 2012 saw the addition of the Distressed Properties type field, and through our partnership with Fannie Mae, we launched the Short Sale Assistance Desk, accessible by the Short Sale Center tab on Matrix.
- New Ways to Stay in the Know– We added the MRIS and RBI Blog widgets to Matrix to make it even easier for you to keep up with the latest MRIS news and RBI market statistics.
- MRIS Slideshows – This spring, we saw the release of the new MRIS slideshow. Now with just a swipe of a finger, tablet and smartphone users can move seamlessly from photo to photo when looking at listings.
- Easier Content Licensing Process – We became one of the first Multiple Listing Services in the country to implement the reDataVault system to automate the registration, administration and licensing of MLS content.
- ezListingTransfer Tool – This tool gives you the ability to submit listing transfers anytime. Also, offices have the ability to decline transfer requests in real time and origination offices have the ability to reassign listings to another agent. All of these can be done without having to log into Keystone!
- New Premium & Affiliate Products – This year we added the premium product Home Pricing Wizard and the affiliate products Cloud CMA, REsource and Pop-a-Note to our list of offerings.
- Improved My Account Page – Not only does the new My Account change form look better, it works better, too. Fortunately, you’ll only really feel the difference when you experience how much time you’re saving by being able to update your information in one place only.
- New Training Tutorials – We understand that even small changes to our products can cause some growing pains, so we are grateful to our Training team for the information and the courses they provide to our customers. Search for a course near you or watch one of our on-demand training courses on MRIS-U or mrisTV.
- Adam D. Cockey, Jr. Leadership Award – We had the honor of awarding the first inaugural Adam D. Cockey, Jr. Leadership Award this year. Named for our former Chairman of the Board, this award continues his legacy of dedication to philanthropic efforts by honoring real estate professionals who have demonstrated an unsurpassed commitment to community service and activism.
Whew, 2012 has been quite a year, and we’re just getting started on 2013. Get ready for another great year by taking our newest class “Cozy Up To New MRIS Products & Features” that includes a sneak peek of a new product coming next year!