2013 was a big year for MRIS. This year marked our 20th anniversary, and we are so proud to be your MLS.
Here’s a list of some of our favorite things from 2013:
1. Keystone Input – Keystone got a facelift this year. We took the guesswork out of “can I submit it NOW?” with the addition of “red alerts” that told you not only how many fields were left to complete, but also in which section you could find them.
2. Keystone Listing Alerts – Another Keystone enhancement, listing alerts now tell you which listings are checked out/unsubmitted or are going to expire AND let you know how much time you have before they do. Listings that require your attention “float” to the top so you are reminded every time you log into Keystone. Click here to see the legend of what these alerts mean.
3. HD Photos – You want the best pictures for your listings, and now, you can upload high quality photos into Keystone. Upload up to 30 HD images and let Keystone and Media Connect do the rest.
4. MRIS Marketing Center – Take those stunning listing photos and make something beautiful with the MRIS Marketing Center! Accessible from both Keystone and the MRIS.com QuickLinks box, you can create high-quality fliers, postcards, brochures and more. Buyer agents can use the Marketing Center to make promotional pieces to advertise themselves as well!
5. New RBI Gauges – Sometimes a little change makes a world of difference. New easy to read gauges on RBI’s reports allow you to spot changing market trends quickly! rbiEXPERT Annual subscriptions are on sale through the end of 2013. Visit rbintel.com for more information on how to save 25% on an annual subscription.
6. PIN Removal – This summer, we gave you one less thing to remember. We said “so long” to the PIN! We also extended the time between password changes to a full 365 days, instead of the six month timeframe we had before. This was a big win for everyone, even MRIS staff as we had to remember those things, too.
7. MRIS Slideshow Improvements – Faster, bigger, better – the MRIS slideshow got a nice upgrade with a true full-screen display and faster loading times. Finally a slideshow worthy of those HD photos.
8. ShowingTime for the MLS – This great online showing management tool is the latest addition to our MRIS core product offering (meaning it’s already included in your subscription). While use of this product is optional, we’re hoping that you will give it a try for one or more of your listings. We think the simplification of the showing process will be beneficial to your business and save you time.
9. MRIShomes Mobile Scheduling Showings – Log in with your MRIS ID and password to schedule showings for listings that use MRIS ShowingTime when using the MRIShomes mobile app.
10. Authentisign2Go – Authentisign customers with iPads got a nice enhancement this year when Authentisign2Go released. This browser-based version of the Authentisign product loads whenever you log into Authentisign from your iPad.
11. MRIShomes.com – We got a new address for real time local listings! Formerly HomesDatabase.com, MRIShomes.com is the place for the most up-to-date listing information in our area. Don’t forget to point your clients to the new URL and the companion mobile app!
12. The 2nd Annual Adam D. Cockey, Jr. Community Leadership Award – We were happy to hold the second annual Adam D. Cockey, Jr. Community Leadership Award this year. We had some incredible entrants! This year’s winner was Tim Kagan, REALTOR® from Benson & Mangold, LLC. To read his incredible achievements, as well as the achievements of the other finalists, click here.
13. Thanks a Latte – This fall roadshow gave our Client Alliance Managers and Marketing Teams a chance to make surprise visits to offices around our area! We had a great time celebrating our 20th anniversary with you.
Kickstart your new year by signing up for the MRIS 301: What’s New and What’s Coming class to learn more about these and other MRIS products!
From all of us at MRIS, we want to wish you a warm and prosperous 2014.
Debbie Freer is the MRIS Marketing Manager.