We’re happy to see so much response to our latest Matrix map layer enhancement! The new School Boundary layers are designed to give you the resources you need to find the school information you’re after.
To help clarify some of the questions we’ve heard so far, we summed up the 8 things you need to know:
- School map layers are only available in Matrix Maps.
- School district information is available through the Great Schools link.
- You can view multiple school boundaries (High School, Middle School and Elementary School) at once.
- You may need to zoom in to see the school boundary.
- The only way to confirm the school district is by contacting the school board directly (contact info available through the Great Schools link).
- To search by school district first, utilize the polygon drawing tools. Click here to view the Knowledgebase article with instructions on how to do this search.
- Send an email to email@example.com to report inaccurate information or to request additional map coverage. We will forward that information to the appropriate vendor.
- Training is available! Click here to sign up for the School Boundaries Webinar Training June 15th or June 23rd.