Did you know that with ActiveAgent and ActiveAgent Professional, you can upload and link to PDFs, JPEGs, and Word Documents anywhere on your site? You can use this exciting feature to upload and link to floor plans, brochures, Condo or HOA association information, Open House flyers and more – the possibilities are endless! You can even hyperlink text to an image – see the example below, or view it on the demo site
To link your documents, follow these steps:
- In the Text Editor, type the text you want to link to the document and click on the Insert Image icon.
- In the dialogue box, click the Browse Server button, then select the document that you want to link.
- Copy the document URL shown in the URL box and select OK.
- In the Text Editor, highlight the text that you want to link and click the Insert/Edit link button.
- Finally, click in the URL box and paste the document URL, then click OK and save.
Follow these step-by-step instructions for a more detailed explanation to help you begin uploading and linking to documents on your site!As always, we are here to assist you with any ActiveAgent questions you may have! Call 301-838-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, the ActiveAgent User Manual is a great resource as well. A five minute skim through now could save you ten minutes later!