Today, Agents who wish to transfer to a new office will fill out an online Agent Transfer Request form, which can be found here, after logging into MRIS.com. There is also a step-by-step user guide to help you through the process. Broker approvals of Agent Transfer Requests can also now be completed online.
Features of the new system:
- Agents will submit an online electronic form to request a transfer to a new office.
- No more faxing signed documents for agent transfers!
- Brokers or their Authorized Signers, in the destination office, will have the ability to review and approve these requests online.
- Email notifications are sent to the agent and the destination office for approvals or declines.
- If approved, the origination (old Broker) office is notified of an agent transferring out of their office.
- Transfers of agents can be submitted in minutes, approved in minutes and MRIS changes made in seconds.
If you have any questions, our Support Center is always here to help at 301-838-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are working to move the Listing Transfer Requests online soon.