The MRIS Compliance Department addresses thousands of complaints each month, and we wanted to relay some back to you so you can keep your status as good standing going!
- Listing agents are leaving a property in ACTIVE status once there is a ratified contract pending third party approval. The status must be change to CNTG/NOKO (Contingent without a Kick Out clause).
- The listing appears as Contingent with a Kick Out when no Kick Out clause has been written into the contract. Please do not enter CNTG/KO (Contingent/KO) if the contingency is Third Party Approval unless the contract contains a kick out clause
- The seller is no longer accepting offers or allowing showing on the listing but the property is in ACTIVE status. The status must be changed to TEMP OFF.
- Listings in Contract Status must be updated when the Proposed Settlement date has passed.
- Listings in Contingent Status must be updated when the Contingency Expiration date has passed.