Do you know how easy it is to pay your MRIS fees online? With MRIS ezPay, handling your MRIS billing account with us is easy and convenient. Make payments for outstanding balances, update billing information, and view invoices – all accessible from your My Account page on MRIS.com.
ezPay offers you the opportunity to:
- Pay any invoices or outstanding balances online with a credit or debit card.
- Choose to keep encrypted credit/debit card on file for future fees or to submit a one-time payment and not keep that credit or debit card on file with MRIS.
- Update your billing information including:
- Physical billing address
- Designated billing email address
- Primary phone number, and
- Credit/debit cards and expiration dates on file with MRIS.
- View invoices due with a date, item description, and amount due as well as an invoice history for the last eighteen months for paid invoices.
- Note: Paid invoices will appear when MRIS posts your payment to your account the next business day.
- Email receipt of transactions for payments or decline message emails if payment was not successful.
- Email receipts are also sent when recurring billing invoices such as Quarterly Subscription Fees are submitted for payment. You will receive a receipt for these automated billings to your designated billing email address on file.
To access ezPay:
- Go to www.mris.com and login with your User ID and SAFEMLS® password. The system will verify you are authorized to access the My Account information.
- Click on “My Account” in the blue boxes on the left side of the screen
- Click the “Update Billing and Make Payments with ezPay” link.
- Make your adjustments to your billing information or pay your invoice.
- When finished, remember to click the “Logout” link on the top right.
Want to learn even more? Read the entire ezPay guide by clicking here.