If you’ve ever logged into Keystone, you probably know that, by default, the Keystone Homepage automatically displays “All” of your (or your office’s) listings. Keystone defines “All” as the following statuses:
- Pending (Contract, CNTG/KO, CNTG/NO KO), and
You also might know that you can filter down to one of these statuses by simply selecting it from the All drop-down menu on the upper-left. You can add additional listings of other statuses (or individual ML#’s) to your Homepage using the Search drop-down menu, too. These additional listings added will disappear again once you exit Keystone.
However, did you know that Keystone allows you to decide which statuses of your listings to automatically display every time you enter Keystone (without having to repeatedly add them on)?
To set these up, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Preferences link on the upper-right of the screen.
- On the pop-up window, under My Listings (and/or My Office Listings, if available) click the gray down-arrow to view all status options.
- Click on the status(es) you would like to permanently view on your Homepage, or click the “X” for any status(es) you no longer want to appear on your Homepage.
- If you select Sold or TempOff statuses, use the drop-down menus on the right to choose how far back to display.
- Click the Save Changes button to confirm these preferences.
Setting these Keystone Homepage preferences can help you more efficiently view the listings you want to see in Keystone. Just remember that more statuses you choose, the longer it will take to load all that data, but you can adjust your preferences at any time.
There are a number of ways to customize your Keystone Homepage – visit mrisTV.com to learn more.