Buyers agree that Room Information is near the top of important information they need to know (right behind photos). Make the listing attractive to potential purchasers by highlighting the rooms, the size, the flooring type and where the fireplaces are located.
The process for adding your rooms has changed a little bit so print out this handy reference for Rooms Help.
We all know that buyers use Bedrooms and Bathrooms as one of their main criteria. Make sure that your listing’s Bedroom and Bathroom count is correct. Beds/Baths are entered in the field called Story List. While you are editing your listing, look on the left side of the screen (Navigation area) and click Floor Plan. That will take you to the BUILDING: Floor Plan Section. Use the Story List Drop down Menu to select the Story (level). If for example you choose Main, fields will appear allowing you to enter the number of Main Level Bedrooms, Bathrooms, and Half Baths.
If you need to remove a level, simply click on the X next to the name in the Story List selection box.
In New Keystone, there is no list of rooms. Instead you can add the rooms you wish to highlight and give specific details on each. Add only the rooms you want and enter them in the order that you wish. Put the nicest rooms at the top or wherever you want them. You are also able to delete a room.
- From Keystone, use the drop down menu to choose Edit Full Listing. Look on the left to see the Navigation Menu, find the link for Rooms.
- You will now see the section BUILDING: Rooms with a drop down for Rooms.
- Use the drop down to select a room
- Choose Level, Flooring Type, Fireplace Type, and dimensions (length and width).
- If necessary delete a room by clicking the X next to the room name.
- Add more rooms to meet your needs.