Bright things are happening next month! Starting in April, the MRIS and TREND support centers will merge into the Bright MLS Customer Support Center with new hours – 8am-8pm Monday through Friday and from 9am-6pm on weekends.
We’re adding some new functionality to MRIS Connect, too. All subscribers will have access to a new License/Associations/MLS box in the My Subscription tab that allows you to update your primary association as well as add a secondary association if you belong to more than one. You also will be able to add up to five (5) professional designations to your account record.
If you’re a broker, office manager or authorized signer, you’ll start seeing a brand new tab next month. The My Brokerage tab should make your work life a lot easier by giving you the ability to do the following:
- View active and inactive agents as well as manage terminations
- Change your office phone number or company address
- See if anyone from your office(s) has a balance due and when the oldest invoice was sent
- Approve or decline applications for subscribers who wish to join the MLS as an agent in your office(s)
- Approve or decline agent transfer requests for subscribers who wish to transfer to your office(s)
In addition, brokers of record will be able to add or remove authorized signers that have the ability to approve or decline applications or transfer requests for your office(s).
We’re excited to be able to bring these great new updates to you as we continue with our transition to Bright MLS! Stay tuned for more updates.