An exciting new product is coming!
We want to introduce you to ShowingAssist, a new MRIS core product that will allow agents to share and access showing information from Keystone, Matrix, and the MRIS Homes™ mobile app.
Whether you’re listing a property or showing one to a client, ShowingAssist gives you the power to schedule showings in real time! No more ‘phone tag’ games. Listing agents will receive a communication (via text, email or phone) whenever an agent views the showing instructions for their listing. Depending on the appointment type you’ve selected for the property, you may not have to do anything more.
Speaking of appointment types, ShowingAssist offers three showing appointment types to fit your showing situation.
- View Instructions Only – the Showing Agent views the listing instructions immediately without having to contact the Listing Agent to setup an appointment. This appointment type is the most “hands off” of the three and simply provides the Listing Agent with a notification that his or her showing instructions have been viewed by another agent.
- Courtesy Call or Go and Show – the Showing Agent schedules an appointment that will be immediately confirmed with no action required by the Listing Agent. This appointment type is well suited for vacant homes.
- Appointment Required – the Showing Agent schedules an appointment that must be confirmed by the Listing Agent and/or any of the designated listing contacts. This appointment type works well for homes that are occupied.
Other features that will make your lives easier are:
- Integration with your current appointment center, such as CSS
- ShowingCart™ Tours for multiple showings
- Helpful tools like feedback, surveys and reports
- And much more!
We are so excited to be able to offer ShowingAssist as part of our core product suite for our MRIS Customers. If you can’t wait to see this product, sign up for our MRIS 301 class for a sneak peek! Stay tuned for more information as we approach our release date.
Want to see how ShowingAssist will work for you? Watch this ShowingAssist tutorial to get you started.
No time to view the entire tutorial? Select the section that you would like to see from the menu below (please note that chapters will not show on mobile devices):