So if you are stuck in a business rut, the first thing you can do is change your attitude. Get positive and embrace change!
Chomp on these 5 things you can do right now that will help you improve your business!
1. Attend a training.
- From on-demand tutorials to quick training class sign ups, MRIS-U makes it easy to improve your MRIS knowledge. Tool Tip Tuesdays (bite-size webinar series with different topics every week) start February 7th, so check out the topic list to see if any topics peak your interest.
2. Keep up with MRISblog.com.
- Sign up for the MRISblog.com RSS feed (upper right hand corner) to receive daily update emails. Another great option is to drag out the MRISBlog.com widget from your Matrix Homepage to conveniently keep up with the latest MRIS news and updates.
3. Audit your website.
- Your website is the key of your business whether it’s a blog or hosts an area for customer to search for their next home. If you think it’s a little out of date, just imagine what first time site visitors think. If you are set on starting from scratch, XactSite websites by MRIS offer a combination of power and affordability. Visit mris.com/XactSite to learn more.
4. Update your headshot and contact information.
- Don’t miss out on a hand given opportunity! Make sure consumers searching on HomesDatabase.com can get in contact with you. Just search for yourself on HomesDatabase.com. If you have 000-000-000 as your contact number, you need to visit mris.com/MyAccount and select Account Changes to update your contact information. To upload your headshot, select the option to “Upload your headshot to HomesDatabase.com.”
5. Pick up the phone.
- Pick a client you haven’t spoken with in a while and just give them a ring. Call just to say hello, to check in. As important as social media is in today’s marketing game, nothings quite like a good old fashioned phone call. Apple Butter is a great alternative too.
So get chomping and feel free to share some of your own tips below!