It’s no secret that the short sale process can take months to close. From cooperation with buyers, sellers, the primary lienholder and any secondary lienholders, short sales can be a bumpy ride.
To help streamline this process, MRIS has launched the Fannie Mae Short Sale Assistance Desk (SSAD) program. SSAD is designed to resolve issues on Fannie Mae short sales faster than ever before by allowing you to submit your eligible cases directly to Fannie Mae.
SSAD is available at no additional cost for MRIS customers. Want more? Reports from other MLS markets with SSAD have indicated a significant reduction in the short sale closing process by as much as 30-45 days!
In addition to helping you get to closing faster, SSAD can provide prospective buyers with confidence that a short sale transaction is a viable home buying option.
The Short Sale Assistance Desk will help you:
- Resolve issues on Fannie Mae short sale properties
- Increase your short sale volume in less time
- Avoid long, frustrating approval delays
- Differentiate your services at listing appointments
To utilize the Short Sale Assistance Desk:
- Simply look up the property to make sure it has a first-lien loan owned by Fannie Mae
- Have the homeowner sign a Borrower Authorization Form (BAF)
- Fill out and submit the online form.
Visit Matrix to complete the steps above. Direct access to the Fannie Mae Short Sale Assistance Desk is available as an External Link on your Matrix Homepage. Log in to Matrix at matrix.mris.com and start saving time on your Fannie Mae short sales!
To learn more about SSAD, visit MRIS.com/SSAD.