As you may know, our most recent set of Keystone updates included a set of new Water fields. We’ve gotten a lot of good feedback from happy real estate professionals with water-oriented listings, and we are already looking forward to the next set of updates!
We’d like your input on where we should focus next. Take a few minutes (less than 5) to fill out the survey below on which fields not currently available in Keystone you’d like to see added in an upcoming release. Definitions of the sets of fields are included under the survey below. Thanks in advance for your feedback!
1. Senior Living communities for the active adult and continuing care retirement communities which may offer a variety of services including leisure activities and assistance with daily living activities.
2. Rental is the creation of a section that includes the information needed to market your rental properties. This includes Pet Restrictions, Deposits, and additional fees associated with a Rental Transaction, etc.
3. Eco-Friendly is the addition and identification of fields that save energy, conserve water, are more durable, cost less to maintain, are healthier for the occupants and are less stressful on the environment.
4. Financial Investment is the creation of a section that focuses the User on details that will be of particular interest to Investors. New fields (identified by Subject Matter Expert, or SME) are included plus smart and calculating fields are being added to the application collects details for all lending, tax, fees, assessments etc.
5. The Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) assists low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. In some circumstances, a portion of the voucher may be used towards the purchase of a property.
6. Auction is the creation of a section that provides fields needed to appropriately market your auction properties. This includes the Type of Auction, auction terms, etc.
7. Short Term Rental is the creation of a section that focuses the user on daily and weekly rentals. This includes availability calendars, services and activities available, etc.