Last week’s Feedback Friday survey on which data fields/sections you feel should be added to Keystone had a lower turnout than usual. Your input on this topic is very important to MRIS, so we’re keeping the survey open a little longer to make sure you have the opportunity to comment.
Here are the results so far:
The short survey below asks for your opinion on which fields/sections not currently available in Keystone you think we should focus on next. Definitions of these sets of fields are included under the survey below. Thank you for your insight, and have a wonderful weekend!
1. Senior Living communities for the active adult and continuing care retirement communities which may offer a variety of services including leisure activities and assistance with daily living activities.
2. Rental is the creation of a section that includes the information needed to market your rental properties. This includes Pet Restrictions, Deposits, and additional fees associated with a Rental Transaction, etc.
3. Eco-Friendly is the addition and identification of fields that save energy, conserve water, are more durable, cost less to maintain, are healthier for the occupants and are less stressful on the environment.
4. Financial Investment is the creation of a section that focuses the User on details that will be of particular interest to Investors. New fields (identified by Subject Matter Expert, or SME) are included plus smart and calculating fields are being added to the application collects details for all lending, tax, fees, assessments etc.
5. The Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) assists low-income families, the elderly, and the disabled to afford decent, safe, and sanitary housing in the private market. In some circumstances, a portion of the voucher may be used towards the purchase of a property.
6. Auction is the creation of a section that provides fields needed to appropriately market your auction properties. This includes the Type of Auction, auction terms, etc.
7. Short Term Rental is the creation of a section that focuses the user on daily and weekly rentals. This includes availability calendars, services and activities available, etc.