We hope you are enjoying the new Keystone Homepage and all of the time-saving features. This week we’ve prepared a series of tips based on questions that MRIS Trainers and the Support Center team have recently been asked.
Today’s daily tip answers the question:
How can I view additional listings on my Keystone Homepage?
The new Keystone Homepage will automatically display your New, Active, and Pending listings. However, you can add additional listing statuses to your Homepage list as well as submitted listing(s) that belong to any other real estate professional under your broker by performing the following:
- Click the Search drop-down menu at the top of the Keystone Homepage
- Enter the ID# of the user whose listings you would like to view (could be your own)
- Enter the additional status(es) you’d like to view
- Click the Go button
If you find you are doing this often, you will want to set preferences on your Keystone Homepage to have those other statuses displayed automatically instead. To do so:
- Click the Preferences link on the upper-right of the new Keystone Homepage
- Click the light-gray down arrow to select the additional status(es)
- If needed, select how far back to go
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom
These can be readjusted in the same way at any time!
What’s your favorite feature of the new Keystone Homepage? Let us know in the comments below!