Have you often wished that you could sort search results by Waterfront Yes/No? Create a Custom Display and you will be able to do exactly that. In fact, include columns that will give you all the info you need to quickly evaluate properties.
Click on the My Matrix Tab; click Settings and then the Custom Display link.
- Click in the box Table type: select listing
- Click in the box Table: select Residential
- Click the Add button
- Click in the box called Display Name and type a name for your custom display.
- Select the columns of your choice in the Available Residential Columns box:
Waterfront Yes/No, Body of Water, Riparian Rights convey Yes/No, Docks and Dock Type, Mean Low Water, Navigable Water, NonPowerboatsPermitted, and PowerboatsPermitted.
Click the Add-> button
- At the bottom of the screen, find special columns, check those you want.
Save your work.
Viewing Your Custom Display
- Perform the search.
- When you have search results, click in the Display field to find the custom display that you created (yours will be at the top of the list of Displays).
- To Sort Properties by Foreclosure Yes/No, click on the column heading.