Sometimes you just don’t want all that information in a display to be sent to your clients, right? Not a problem, simply create your own custom display to include the exact information you want to communicate about a listing to your clients. Custom displays allow you to view the information that is important to you and your clients.
Take advantage of these custom displays if you haven’t already!
To Create a Custom Display:
- Click on the My Matrix Tab; click Settings and then the Custom Display link.
- Click in the box Table type: select listing
- Click in the box Table: select Residential
- Click the Add button
- Click in the box called Display Name and type a name for your custom display.
- On the left side of the screen find Available Residential Columns. Double click to add a column to the right side. Add the column names as you want them to appear in your Matrix Search Results screen or move them around later.
- At the bottom of the screen, find special columns, check those you want.
Save your work.
To view the Custom Display, conduct your search to obtain search results. In the top right of your screen in the field called Display, use the pull down arrow to find your display. All of your displays will be located at the top of the list and begin with “My”.
To share your Custom Display with your customers/clients via email;
Choose listings to email, click the email button. Address the email. Find “Display: All customer displays are automatically available to your contact. Additional > >” and click Additional to reveal a Display drop down menu. Choose your display and complete the email. Click Send. Your email is now directing your customers to see the important information of your choice.