Planned System Maintenance, October 23, 2012: 11:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
We’re making enhancements to our system infrastructure to provide you with an even better online experience. In order to make these enhancements, we will be performing required system maintenance starting on October 23rd at 11:00 p.m. and ending by 6:00 a.m. on October 24th.
During these hours only your ID and PIN are required for login and you may experience intermittent activity and periods of unavailability for all MRIS products including:
- Matrix will be unavailable for 30 minutes between 11:00 p.m.-11:30 p.m. and at approximately 3:15 a.m.-3:45 a.m. In addition, between 11:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.:
- Any changes made to your contacts, saved searches, auto emails, displays, team settings, and other features in Matrix will be discarded once maintenance ends.
- Auto-emails will be delayed but will resume sending after the system maintenance
- Slideshows will be unavailable
- Keystone (unavailable briefly around 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.)
- MRIS.com (will be unavailable during the entire maintenance period)
- ezJoin, ezPay, ezTransfer and ezListingTransfer
- WebSettlement Xpress
- MRIS.com Email account changes
- Other MRIS premium and affiliate products
The following products will be available during maintenance but may need some additional time to allow the data to catch up after the maintenance is completed:
- MRIS Homes Mobile App (MRIS Login will be unavailable during the maintenance)
- XactSite products
We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience as we complete this important work! Receive MRIS SystemText Alerts right to your phone. Text “MRIS” to 84700 or opt-in at MRIS.com/TextAlerts.