Need Foreclosure Help? Sign Up for RealtyTrac’s June 20th Informational Webinar
June 12, 2012 | by Anne
Join us for a Webinar on June 20th at 2:00 p.m.
Learn the latest trends in the local foreclosure market and the most effective strategies for working with distressed properties. Hosted by Charlie Engel, Vice President at RealtyTrac, this webinar will cover the following:
- A brief overview of RealtyTrac
- 2007-2011 foreclosure market recap and 2012-2014 foreclosure outlook
- Effectively approaching and working with distressed homeowners
- Converting foreclosure leads into listings
- Educating sellers and buyers about the foreclosure process
- Using RealtyTrac data to increase sales
RealtyTrac Foreclosure 101
||Learn the different stages of the foreclosure process including Default, Auction and REO, how to use the RealtyTrac database to farm for listing leads, how to find properties on the site that would be of interest to buyers looking for deals and so much more!
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
|Title:RealtyTrac Foreclosure 101
Date:Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Posted in Blog, Training
Next Post →
← Previous Post