Real Estate is a demanding career, so any chance to automate a recurring task helps. That’s one reason why MRIS offers you the ability to automatically pay your balances through MRIS Connect.
To select a payment method for automatic payments, first log in to www.mris.com/myaccount. Scroll down the page to find Update Billing and Make Payments. A new window will open in MRIS Connect. Click the My Subscription link to get started.
If you have an existing card on file with MRIS Connect:
1. Select My Payment Methods
2. Select your desired card and click the edit icon (the icon to the left of the trash can).
3. Check the box for automatic payments at the bottom
4. Click Submit
If you have not set up a payment method with MRIS Connect:
1. Select My Payment Methods
2. Select Add New Payment Method
3. Enter your card information
4. Select the card as your automatic payment method by checking the box at the bottom
5. Click Submit
Note: If you have an existing balance at the time you set up your automatic payment method (either for a new or an existing card), you will need to pay your open balance using Pay My Balance. Your automatic payment card will only pay a balance if it was set up for automatic payment prior to the balance being posted. For new invoices, your automatic payment card will be used.
If for any reason the payment is declined when it is presented to the bank, your balance will appear as an open invoice that will not be automatically re-presented to the bank. To pay an open invoice, use the Pay My Balance option.
If you have automatic payments set up but no longer want this option, simply uncheck the box and then confirm to stop automatic payments. After you have confirmed this choice, you will no longer be set up for automatic payment and will need to make your payments manually using the Pay My Balance option.
Here’s a slideshow of MRIS Connect screens:
Welcome to MRIS Connect!
MRIS Connect lets you manage your account in ways you've never had before!
Statement of Account
Review your account statement whenever you like!
*The invoices and payments listed on this screen are for illustrative purposes only.*
Manage Payment Methods
Choose a payment method to update or delete or add a new one.
New Payment Method
Adding a new payment method operates just the way you expect. Note: Designation of a card for auto-payment of fees will apply to ALL fees, not just quarterly fees.
Can't remember what products you've subscribed to?
You can see current and past service & product subscriptions using Subscribed Products.
Use MRIS Connect to submit and view cases!
Submit A Case
Submit questions or issues directly to the department that can assist you best using Submit A Case.
Note:This is in addition to the ways you can contact MRIS currently.
To Which Department Should I Submit My Case?
Look over the following list to determine the department you feel can help you best:
- Helpdesk – Questions or technical issues involving MRIS products or systems
- Billing – Questions/Issues with your MRIS account related to billing/payments
- Compliance – Questions about Compliance notifications, report a violation, fine appeals or MRIS Rules & Regulations
- Membership – Inquiries about account subscription types, applications to change subscription type (e.g. changing from a personal assistant to an agent).
- Data Corrections – Questions or assistance needed to correct listing information such as photos, tax records, or listing data.
- Public Records – Questions/Issues with public record data, such as property ownership or assessment changes, incorrect tax bills or address information, inability to find Public Records data in Matrix
View My Cases
After MRIS Connect launches, you'll be able to check your case statuses under View My Cases.