Join the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors® and the GMU Center for Regional Analysis for their 15th Annual Economic Summit on Thursday, Sept. 15, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. The event takes place in the Ernst Cultural Center Theatre, NVCC Annandale Campus.
The Summit’s hot topics include, Surviving & Thriving In a Changing Economy:Understand How National & Neighborhood News Impacts Business
The public is invited for a $20 registration fee.
Online registration only at:
Attendees will learn:
• What effect will the addition of 19,000+ workers, resulting from the Base Realignment Commission have on our region?
• What large-scale and small-scale measures are needed to foster a faster housing recovery?
• What will the lending market look like in the near future?
• Where is our market now and how will it trend in the future?
• What are our opportunities for change in the housing market, our recession recovery?
The Summit will feature:
- Colonel Mark Moffatt – Deputy Garrison Commander for Transportation and BRAC Fort Belvoir
- David Stevens – President & CEO Mortgage Bankers Association
- Dr. Lawrence Yun – Chief Economist National Association of Realtors®
- Stephen Fuller, Ph.D. – DirectorGMU Center for Regional Analysis