MRIS is proud to participate and sponsor our area’s State Annual Conferences and Trade Shows. The annual conferences held by MAR, VAR & WVAR are some of our favorite events of the year. We are always excited to interact with so many of our customers from all across the states.
We know why we attend these shows, but why should YOU attend?
1. Education Opportunities – Get those Continuing Education credits! The learning opportunities abound at state shows, and those classes count towards your CE credit requirements. Sometimes just taking those classes costs more than the conference itself, so it’s quite the deal, especially if you have the option to register as an “early bird.”
2. Networking – No matter how many contacts you already have, it never hurts to make more. These shows attract fellow RE professionals from across your state, and you can meet people there that you might not otherwise. Take lots of business cards, and get ready to collect them!
3. Trade Shows – Do you know what’s new in the industry? The vendors at the trade shows sure do, and they’d be happy to acquaint you with what they have to offer. Plus, in this setting, you get to decide who you want to talk to instead of the other way around. Who knows what kind of offers you’ll receive that are specific to the show?
4. Special Events – Dinners, parties and prizes – oh my! Not everything at these shows is “all business.” There are also plenty of opportunities for fun. From non-industry vendors with attractive wares to installation dinners and sponsor-hosted parties, you just might end up having more fun than you thought possible at a “conference.”
5. Meeting Your MLS – We’ve already said how excited we are to meet you, but by attending these shows, you get to talk to MRIS representatives directly and share your suggestions with us. We encourage you to take the opportunity to connect with us in person.
So there you have it – five great benefits of attending your state show!
To register for your upcoming state show, click on the appropriate link below:
Maryland Association of REALTORS® 2013 Conference & Expo – September 9-11, 2013 – Roland E. Powell Convention Center, Ocean City, MD (Early Bird Registration ends 7/15/2013)
West Virginia Association of REALTORS® 2013 State Convention – September 22-24th, 2013, Oglebay Resort and Conference Center, Wheeling, West Virginia (Early Bird Registration ends 7/31/2013)
Virginia Association of REALTORS® – The REal Show 2013 – October 4-5, 2013, Virginia Beach Convention Center (Early Bird Registration ends 6/30/2013 – act now!)