The beginning of the year is always busy, so here is my guide to getting organized with MRIS’s “tools of the trade”:
1. Organizing your time is always a constant effort so why not take advantage of our “Virtual Training Classes“? Virtual Training allows you to sit comfortably in your own home while an MRIS Instructor conducts the class over the internet. You can even ask questions while you watch the presentation. To save time and gas, go to MRIS-U and register today.
2. Go “paperless” in 2012! Check out our transaction management system, relay. Sit back and relax while relay streamlines the workflow and collaboration process between you and your clients. From listing through closing, relay manages the entire real estate transaction. Do not waste any more time, click here to sign up for relay.
3. Do you have to scramble all over town and coordinate multiple schedules to simply get legal signatures on your real estate documents? Not any more! Save time by signing up for Authentisign, MRIS’s e-signature solution that is FHA approved and e-SIGN compliant. Authentisign is easy, legal and the new way of doing business. Make your life a little easier, click here to learn more about Authentisign.
4. Cut down the time it takes you to go to multiple websites just to find out the latest in real estate. Enhance your market knowledge at mrisTV.com, your on-demand source for real time, local real estate videos. Watch unique area homes on Distinctive Digs, learn about MRIS products or increase your Real Estate IQ with MRIS’s industry news show.
5. Yes, it’s a new year and time to update your headshot photo that was taken many years ago. While you’re getting your photo updated, make sure you replace your headshot on HomesDatabase.com and on your Matrix Banner. You can easily update your photo on HomesDatabase.com by going to “My Account” and clicking the link to “Update your headshot to HomesDatabase.com”. To update you photo on your Matrix Banner go to Matrix and click the “My Matrix” Tab and click the link “Settings.” Click the link “Header and Footer” and follow the steps to update your photo.
Now that I have given you some tips to get organized in 2012, let us know how we can continue to help you streamline your business with innovative tools. I’m looking forward to attending your office meetings this year. See you soon!