MRIS Connect, your new MRIS customer portal, allows you to manage your MRIS account online – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will be able to
- Pay fees and invoices
- Add, edit/update and delete multiple credit cards
- Designate one credit card as Auto Pay (optional)
- Review previous payments and invoices
- View a list of all subscribed products (Core and Premium) and their renewal dates
- Initiate Support cases, and
- Monitor Support case statuses and existing Compliance fine appeals
How to Access MRIS Connect
1. From My Account – Log into MRIS.com using your MRIS ID and password, then click on My Account from your QuickLinks box or the menu at the top right of MRIS.com. You can also hover over MRIS Customers and click My Account from the drop-down menu. From the My Account page and menu, you’ll see links to update information or make payment using MRIS Connect.
2. From the Support Center page – Use the Click here to Submit or View Cases using MRIS Connect link to access the My Support section of MRIS Connect.
3. From the MRIS.com/MRISConnect page – Quickly access MRIS Connect using the Access MRIS Connect link to the right of the MRIS Connect logo. If you are not logged in yet, you will be prompted to log in with your MRIS ID and password.
Where Do I…?
Know what you need to do but unsure of where in MRIS Connect you should go to take care of it? Here’s a quick list of common customer actions along with instructions on where to go in MRIS Connect to perform each of them:
- Do you need to update your contact information? From the My Subscription tab select Contact Information. Note: Any emails from the system will use your Private Email address to send billing-type communications.
- Do you need to pay an outstanding invoice? From the My Subscription tab select Pay My Balance to pay any outstanding invoices.
- Do you need detailed, real time invoices to print for your records? From My Subscription select Statement of Account. All payment and invoice activity as well as any open invoices will be visible. If you need to view statements for years prior to the launch of MRIS Connect, please contact the MRIS Support Center for assistance.
- Do you need to update your credit card information? From the My Subscription tab, select Manage Payment Methods to add, edit or delete a payment method from your account.
- Do you need to know which MRIS Products you are currently subscribed to? The new Subscribed Products section will show which Core and/or Premium products you currently subscribe to and when they are set to renew.
- Do you want to check on a case or need to submit a case? From the My Support tab select Submit a Case. From here you can submit a support case or select View My Cases to see progress on those already submitted. This section will list all of the cases that you have submitted through MRIS Connect for the last eighteen months along with the case status.
Learn More about MRIS Connect
Scroll through the below slideshow to learn about the ways you can use MRIS Connect, or click here to watch an overview video on MRIS Connect.
Welcome to MRIS Connect!
MRIS Connect lets you manage your account in ways you've never had before!
Statement of Account
Review your account statement whenever you like!
*The invoices and payments listed on this screen are for illustrative purposes only.*
Manage Payment Methods
Choose a payment method to update or delete or add a new one.
New Payment Method
Adding a new payment method operates just the way you expect. Note: Designation of a card for auto-payment of fees will apply to ALL fees, not just quarterly fees.
Can't remember what products you've subscribed to?
You can see current and past service & product subscriptions using Subscribed Products.
Use MRIS Connect to submit and view cases!
Submit A Case
Submit questions or issues directly to the department that can assist you best using Submit A Case.
Note:This is in addition to the ways you can contact MRIS currently.
To Which Department Should I Submit My Case?
Look over the following list to determine the department you feel can help you best:
- Helpdesk – Questions or technical issues involving MRIS products or systems
- Billing – Questions/Issues with your MRIS account related to billing/payments
- Compliance – Questions about Compliance notifications, report a violation, fine appeals or MRIS Rules & Regulations
- Membership – Inquiries about account subscription types, applications to change subscription type (e.g. changing from a personal assistant to an agent).
- Data Corrections – Questions or assistance needed to correct listing information such as photos, tax records, or listing data.
- Public Records – Questions/Issues with public record data, such as property ownership or assessment changes, incorrect tax bills or address information, inability to find Public Records data in Matrix
View My Cases
After MRIS Connect launches, you'll be able to check your case statuses under View My Cases.