Follow Our Tweets: @mris_Real_News Like Us On Facebook MRIS® - Real Estate in Real Time™

Wishing Don Kyle A Very Happy Retirement After 12 Years At MRIS!

March 30, 2012  |  by Scott

After twelve years at MRIS, we wish Client Alliance Manager Don Kyle a very happy retirement!

When I first began to work with Don as his manager my first order of business was to accompany him in the field to observe his interaction with our customers. I was immediately struck by the amount of people that would greet Don with hugs and kisses. Each and every time we were together agents would come up to Don and greet him this way. I quickly learned that the love Don had for our customers and their business was coming back to him in the form of pure affection and gratitude. I believe this is a true measure of Don’s success that speaks volumes to his character.

His background as a teacher made him a natural fit for a Client Alliance Manager, offering his help and guidance to MRIS customers when they needed it.  He made presentations fun, office meetings engaging and more importantly, helped improve the day-to-day business of thousands of MRIS customers.

We wish you the best of luck and thank you again for your dedication over the last 12 years!

Posted in Blog, Featured

Next Post → ← Previous Post

12 Responses to “Wishing Don Kyle A Very Happy Retirement After 12 Years At MRIS!”

1. Ross Mackesey says:

Way too young to retire but since you are doing it anyway, we will miss you.

2. MRIS_Diane says:

Twelve years went so quickly. Don, you will be missed.

3. MRIS_Anne says:

Thanks for all your hard work, Don!

4. JoAnne Poole says:

Don, thank you for everything over the years. I'm hoping we will run into each other at Realtor conferences.

5. David Charron says:

Hi Don
    It truly has been a pleasure to work with you at MRIS! I know you will keep in touch with us going forward. Best to you guys as your great adventure continues.

6. Thor Burns says:

Congratulations on your retirement! You were a great asset to MRIS and will be missed. Best wishes for a wonderful retirement and do all the things you want to do!

7. When I started in real estate in 2000, my mother, Marilyn Fiertz, a long time agent, told me what a great guy you were, and I found out for myself how right she was. You will be missed! Best wishes for a happy retirement..

8. Pat Collins says:

Congratulations on your retirement! I can't remember exactly when we first met but it was way back when you worked at the Anne Arundel Board. I remember the paper you wrote on " The day in the life of a future real estate agent" and how computers would improve their business lives. What a wealth of information you have provided over the years to help Realtors move from paper to computers and beyond. You will be sorely missed. Pat Collins

9. Jon Coile says:

Congratulations, Don. You have been a tremendous asset to the real estate industry both at MRIS and for many many years before that with Anne Arundel MLS. Thanks for everything, and all the best with your future adventures!

10. Bill Bittner says:

Your style of teaching and your friendship has been appreciated. i would suggest you use your retirement time working on your golf game ,it needs attention. Congradulations Don

11. Kim OConnor says:

All the best to you, Don! Always enjoyed your presentations.

12. madeleine murphy says:

Hi Don
    Best of luck in your retirement. I've enjoyed knowing you and attending your many classes. You'll be missed.
    Madeleine Murphy