Do you ever wonder what happens to the suggestions you submit to us online, through surveys, by email or phone? While you may not receive a personal reply to every suggestion you submit, we do, however, compile and read each and every suggestion. MRIS receives hundreds of comments a month and this feedback helps us drive our development efforts throughout the year. So thank you!
Here’s a brief update on what’s been happening with your most requested suggestions. All eleven of the top eleven requests have either launched or are in some form of research or development stage.
- Completed! Improve Keystone Photo Upload: Media Connect launched with rave reviews
- Completed! Allow Photo Upload to Work on a MAC: Media Connect is MAC compatible
- Completed! System Times Out Too Quickly: Increased from 15 minutes to 2 hours
- Completed! Password Required to Change Too Often: Increased from 90 days to 180 days
- Completed! Increase MRIS.com Email Storage: Increased from 200M to 2 Gig
- Completed! Remove Help Pop-ups on Matrix: Pop-ups were disabled
- Completed! Improve Matrix Map Search: Push pin location and “jump to” features
- In Progress! Need an MRIS Mobile App: In development – let us know what you want in a Mobile App, take our short survey!
- In Progress! Improve Web Settlement Xpress: Enhancements have already been made with more to come
- In Progress! Make Keystone Enhancements: A new and improved Keystone is currently in development. The first release will include an updated landing page that simplifies the workflow for creating and editing listings.
- Researching! Simplify the Agent Search: Reviewing alternative ways to access Agent emails
We will continue to update you on the status of these suggestions and others. Thanks again for all of the fantastic ideas and comments. Keep them coming. Your input DOES make a difference.
Is there something that you want that didn’t make the list? Leave a comment below or send an email to Suggest@mris.net.