If you’re snowed in like we are, this might a great time to get up to speed on ShowingTime. We have a series of tutorials and guides available to help you start using ShowingTime quickly at MRIS.com/showingtime under User Tools.
ShowingTime is a new MRIS core product included in your subscription that allows listing agents the ability to manage their showing requests online. Simply enable ShowingTime in Keystone (you can enable it for all listings or individual listings) and enter your showing instructions/restrictions. Showing/Buyer agents can access these instructions and a shared calendar (when applicable) through a “Schedule a Showing” button inside Matrix.
ShowingTime helps both agents (listing and showing) streamline the showing process by letting you:
- Receive and confirm requests immediately
- Reduce your phone calls and phone tag
- Block out times a listing is not available to be shown
- Give agents 24/7 access to request showings on your listings
- Access helpful feedback tools such as surveys and reports
- Send feedback requests automatically
- Schedule multiple showings for clients with the ShowingCart™ Tour function
- Integrate ShowingTime with Appointment Center services such as Centralized Showing Service (CSS)
Other great products and enhancements are on the way. Check out the MRIS V301: What’s New and What’s Coming on-demand training class to learn what’s next for MRIS products.