MRIS is excited to announce that we are now a Bright MLS!
Bright MLS is made up of nine forward thinking MLSs, including MRIS, in the Mid-Atlantic region who put aside their differences and came together with a shared vision to help solve MLS market overlap and empower everyone to get more out of the MLS. Bright will serve parts of 6 states plus Washington, D.C. encompassing 85,000 real estate professionals who serve over 20 million consumers and facilitate approximately 250,000 transactions a year that are valued at more than $85 billion.
Bright is a consolidation of the MLSs of these organizations:
- Coastal Association of REALTORS® (Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester counties, MD)
- Cumberland County Board of REALTORS®
- Greater Harrisburg Association of REALTORS® (Cumberland, Dauphin and Perry counties, PA)
- Lancaster County Association of REALTORS®
- Lebanon County Association of REALTORS®
- MRIS (MLS covering parts of MD, PA, VA, WV, and Washington, D.C.)
- REALTORS® Association of York and Adams Counties (PA)
- Sussex County Association of REALTORS®
- TREND (MLS covering the Philadelphia metropolitan region, including southeastern PA, northern Delaware, and parts of southern New Jersey)
Visit brightmls.com for a list of the 43 visionary Associations that participate in Bright.