Did you know that the Matrix count button will tell you how many listings your search will return before you search? Select “Count” before “Search” and see if you have too many or too few results, and revise accordingly. Tweak your criteria slightly to get the number of results you want!
Located at the button right of your General Search, select “Count” after filling in your search criteria.
See at a glance if your search criteria should be adjusted to increase or decrease the number of search results!
Here are a few more reasons to use the Count Button!
- Auto Email – Count to verify that the initial search has less than 250 listings
- Statistics – quickly gather the numbers you need to compile stats.
- Map Searching – find out right away if there are listings in the map area that you created.
- Discover how many properties are in a CMA search result. If it is too many or none at all initially, you can revise it now.
- Sorting – Matrix sort limit is 500.