Have you ever had so many calls about a hot property that as soon as it goes under contract you can’t wait to update the listing status so that your phone stops ringing off the hook? Or have you been away on vacation and received an urgent email from your sellers that they want to lower the price now because they really need to find a buyer pronto? In these situations and so many others you don’t have to rush back to your computer. The MRIS Mobile app can help. This is a dedicated smartphone app that only MRIS agents have access to which allows you to:
- Update the following information for your residential on-market listings:
- Listing Status
- Expiration Date
- Internet Remarks
- Manage the following attributes for a listing’s photos
- Add, delete, replace or rearrange listing photos
- Enter a custom description
- Designate a listing’s main photo.
- Choose from uploading a standard size photo (the same size used by Media Connect) or uploading the original size photo.
Keep in mind this is not intended to replace all that you can do from a desktop (such as creating and submitting a brand new listing). It is simply a convenient way to update some of the most common and most important aspects of your listing.
Here’s how to start using the app:
To update listings:
- Once you have logged in, tap the Edit icon on the upper-right of the screen on the Listing Details screen.
- From there, tap a field that you would like to update. Make your desired change.
- Tap the Submit button at the top to Save (and Submit) your changes. A “Submitting to MLS” message will be displayed while the submission is taking place. Note: Android devices (only) will also display a “Successful Submit to MLS” message upon completion.
- Alternatively, tap the Cancel button to cancel your changes.
To update your listing’s photos:
- Tap the photo displayed on the Edit Listing screen. All current listing photos will be displayed.
- To change the display order of the photos, hold your finger on a photo, then drag it to the new desired location. Photos are displayed left to right, top to bottom.
- To add a photo (30 maximum), tap the + button on the upper-right. You will have the ability to browse your mobile device for additional photos to upload.
- To delete a photo, tap the desired photo, and then tap the Delete button.
- To Replace a photo, tap the desired photo, and then tap the Replace button. You will have the ability to browse your mobile device for photos to upload.
- When replacing a photo, the previously entered photo Category and Description will remain. To change the photo category, tap the desired photo, then tap the category option, and tap the new desired category.
- To designate a photo as an Exterior Main, tap the desired photo, then tap the Exterior Main checkbox.
If you haven’t downloaded it yet, use either of these buttons to get it for free for your smartphone: